Saturday, August 18, 2012

10 Weeks


We are at 10 weeks! Woo-hoo! 2 more weeks and I will be in my second trimester! I've decided to share pictures and mini surveys throughout my pregnancy so I can see the belly growth and remember years from now what I experienced during these nine months of awaiting life!

During the past couple of weeks I've been getting sick more frequently.....something that Jeff is happy about because it's proof that the baby is healthy and growing......yup not so much fun though! Other then that I can't really complain. It's a small price to pay for the miracle at the end!

I've been having fun pinning lots of ideas on Pinterest and searching baby names.....something Jeff and I are going to truly battle with! haha. 

Here are some of my fav nursery ideas from Pinterest!







  

 





Here is my 10 week survey! I can't wait to see how the answers change over time!


How far along? 10 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: same
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but kinda bumming I can't rock the summer bump with the maxi dresses!
Stretch marks? Not yet and hopefully never!
Sleep: I love my sleep! I've been lucky enough to have been on summer vacation for most of the first trimester. I get to sleep in and nap when ever I like. However, I start summer school next week! Let's see how this mama to be does waking up at 5 a.m instead of 9!
Best moment this week: looking at ultrasound pics
Have you told family and friends: Yes! Couldn't wait!
Miss Anything? Beer, Oysters & Sushi!!!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: No cravings, but it seems like I'm a carb-o-holic! Weirdest food combo is probably waffles with peanut butter and maple syrup! mmmmmm!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  waking up, emptying the dishwasher, seeing raw meat
Have you started to show yet: A little bump so far - basically looks like I'm bloated and I ate a few too many cupcakes
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Listen to your body! I recently started noticing some shortness of breath during my favorite Zumba classes! I'm not in shape like I used to be and I am creating life inside this belly!! Gotta take it easy!
Looking forward to: Listening to the heartbeat at our next appointment!


11 week photo:



No comments:

Post a Comment