Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween

Last Halloween was a blast! My cousins came with us to Salem and we def did it up! 

Halloween 2011

Funday in Salem!

Our witch photo session
                                       



                                                 

 Last year we went as Popeye and Olive Oil as you can see. Years before I felt like it was always an excuse to dress sexy!! This year is QUITE different! Jeff and I searched for fun couple ideas with being pregnant and nothing really struck me because I didn't really want to show my belly. I never showed my belly as a skinny person....why would I want to throw it out there as a pregnant person?? However,  here were some of my favorites.


Might be my favorite!!
Adorable and annoying at the same time!
Preggo Barbie! Coming to stores soon!

He def should have rocked the bare belly look too! It's only fair!
I'm impressed with how skinny she is!

Really????

and now the moment you've all been waiting for........Jeff and I at this Halloween's Salem Spooktacular Spookfest Party.

Halloween 2012




HAHA! I'll admit....we waited until the very last moment to pick costumes. Saturday morning I went to Bob's just to see what they had. Score for the clearance section! I tried on trashy lace skirts and tops to try to copy the "shotgun wedding," but Yuck!! Then I was trying on things to be a "teen mom" from MTV. Jeff and I had agreed on this costume a week before, but the more I thought about it, I just did not want to be a boy. I'm glad I stuck with it. This was the world's most comfortable costume and Jeff learned how hard it is to be a girl!! 45 minutes in the make-up chair and a couple of guys hootin and hollering at him downtown Salem!  ;  )  I think next year we'll probably be Disney characters or pumpkins! Our days with trashy outfits are probably over.

No comments:

Post a Comment