Wednesday, November 7, 2012

25 Weeks

25 Weeks!
Baby is the size of a cauliflower!

Halloween Day!

Here was my Halloween attire! The kids got a kick out of it at school and this is how a couple of my neighbors found out I was pregnant while they walked their kids around trick or treating!
I can't wait for our little guy to be old enough to dress up!  






Newest Addition to Baby D's closet!


Things I want and keep looking at!! Baby boy jackets are just so cute!!! 



My 31st birthday also fell during week 25. It was my last birthday without a baby! My day was perfect. 

Here are my favorite highlights:

Left for work to find a paper towel birthday message in my car! It's the little things : ) 
Got to work with multiple blueberry muffins on my desk! Thanks Linds!
A skittle birthday message.....a GLUED skittle birthday message! I found that out when I grabbed one to eat! haha. Love my custodians at school!
A surprise Pumpkin Latte and the funniest angry birthday card from Larry : ) 
Multiple birthday songs left on my voicemail! 
A cafeteria of singing fifth graders.
A birthday wand and necklace in inter-school mail!
The best video of the cutest kiddo around wishing me a Happy B-day - Thx Erin and Bentley
The most thoughtful bag of baby gifts galore - Thank you Nadine and Binda!
Amazing dinner at Hemmingways with the hubster <3
Laughing at a comedy show with a Shirley Temple :  )





How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Total so far....15 pounds
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity pants and oversized shirts with belts
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I feel like I wake up everytime I turn over!
Best moment this week: Birthday celebrations
Have you told family and friends: Yes....and now all of my students know :  )
Miss Anything? not this week
Movement: Yes, yes, and yes!
Food cravings: not really
Anything making you queasy or sick: since the dishwasher is broken...nothing
Have you started to show yet: indeed
Gender prediction: It's a BOY
Labor Signs: No, but my belly is starting to hurt from all that stretching
Belly Button in or out? In 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy and getting cranky at night : ) 
Weekly Wisdom: Embrace the belly!
Looking forward to: More movement



2 comments:

  1. Geez, what about the Saturday night family bday celebration including the entertainment of the Froio boys and leaf blower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was obviously a highlight, but it wasn't on my actual b-day!!!

      Delete