Sunday, September 16, 2012

Week 15

                                                    Week 15.....The week of the ORANGE




This week Baby D can wiggle it's fingers and toes, although I can't feel a thing yet! I can't wait for that first movement I feel, although I will probably freak out! The baby's ears have migrated to sides of it's head and it's eyes are moving to the front of it's face! hmmmmm.......where do those eyes start out? It is really alien like! Imagine if those eyes don't move where they are supposed to! Yikes!

Jeff's mom is on week 3 of "Operation Upstairs!" She has been working her tail off to transform all of the wooden trim to white. We even surprised Jeff with a new master bedroom color! Simply put...I love it and I love all of her effort!! I wish I took more before pictures, but I didn't think of it till it was too late! Here are SOME pictures!  Stayed tuned for final pics     :  )
Master Bedroom Before
       

                                         
Master Bedroom After


                                         
                                          Spare bedroom before the carpet and white trim
Bathroom Door before the white trim

The stairs after the installation of new carpet. I can't wait to fill those frames!

My favorite! Nancy surprised me with a bassinet! Loved seeing it in the nursery! 




Then there is the "Family Car!" I traded in my good old Mazda for a Honda CRV. That Mazda...aka "Nala" was dam good to me and I will miss her....


But there is nothing like a brand new car! Here she is!


I had to stay with the white! I love white cars! I'm loving the SUV so far! Being up high makes me feel like a bad ass! haha.


How far along? 15 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: in total so far...+4
Maternity clothes? nope...awaiting a belly band so I can continue wearing my jeans :  )

Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Haven't been napping as much due to time.
Best moment this week: hearing heartbeat again : )
Have you told family and friends: Yes.
Miss Anything? I hate seeing all of my favorite fall beers out! I will miss my October fest and Pumpkin beers!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: no cravings....I just love allllll food!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No sickness, but I'm gagging when I brush my teeth
Have you started to show yet: I think so!
Gender prediction: Now I'm starting to think boy! I really have no idea I guess!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and cranky at times : )
Weekly Wisdom: Call doctor when you are concerned...even if it's something little. Sanity is crucial!
Looking forward to: September ultrasound where we can find out the gender!!


No comments:

Post a Comment