Friday, January 11, 2013

Baby Shower

<3 BABY SHOWER <3
January 5, 2013

Our baby shower was absolutely perfect for us!! There was alot of love in that room! Jeff and I were completely overwhelmed by the generosity of our family and friends. Our Baby boy is one spoiled guy, but is so extremely lucky to have these amazing people in his life!

Baby Bump at the end of 34 weeks.....


I have to give a big shout out to my sister! She went above and beyond to make this day so special for us! Everything was perfect and I was obsessed with the decor! Pinterest watch out!! She worked her little butt off on crafts throughout the week to make the room have the best baby boy chic decor.









Some of my girls....


Feb and April babies....


The cake.....so delicious!


Jeff lucked out with people being extremely nice about the battle of the sports teams! 



Part of my sister's gift was a first outfit for every holiday starting with a newborn onsie for Valentine's Day to 9-12 month gear for Christmas and Hanukkah!


My mom even gave me my very first baby blanket!!


I said people were nice....not perfect!! Love the Red Sox diaper boy!! Jeff looks thrilled!


Back to him happy.....Davidson 34 - Jeff's old football number! Glory Days!


Celtics jersey to celebrate where we met and had our first date!! Perfect!


Love them!! <3



The boys relaxing after....well earned to my brother in law Mike! He was a saint. He played the part of Valet for all the girls and loaded ALL and I mean ALL of our gifts by himself into our cars!
He is the best!


Parents To Be!!!!



Thank you to all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment